The specs on this speaker are very impressive.
If you want the best self powered speaker on the market. the EF 500P is the box. This is what I recommend to my Family and Customers that have been shopping with us for over 17 years. Once you own a Yorkville product you will understand why they are a huge company without huge advertisements. We know our customers and we know what they want. Quality, dependability, exceptional service, and the lowest possible price. Yorkville is the brand we used to build our business. It's the brand that keeps our customers coming back and asking for more. Backed by a two year even if you break it warranty.
If you would like more information please call ask for our Sound Reinforcement Department.
User Warranty Claim Procedure
As a Yorkville product owner who purchased the product in Canada or the U.S.A. you should be aware that there is an UNLIMITED 2-YEAR "EVEN IF YOU BREAK IT" WARRANTY on most of the products that we make. Furthermore, we don’t care if you bought it from an authorized Yorkville dealer or if it was new when you bought it. As long as it is an electronic product or speaker system of our manufacture which was purchased by a dealer or end user as a new unit within the past two years, or first rented as a new unit within the past two years, you are covered. That’s virtually all there is to it. What voids the warranty? Virtually nothing voids the warranty*. In simple terms, if it needs repairs for any reason during its 2-YEAR warranty period, it is covered.
If you have difficulty determining whether or not something is still under warranty, simply note the manufacturing date contained in the serial number, then add two years to obtain a feasible expiry date. When there is no other proof, that is what we do. In our serial number system, the year of manufacture is the first digit, and the month is next two. For example, serial number "701----" would date from 1997, month 01 (January). A feasible expiry date would therefore be January 1999.
* As expressed on our warranty card "Freight charges and damages caused as a result of major accidents or natural disasters (such as fire, automobile wrecks, tornadoes, etc..) are excluded from this warranty."
HOW TO MAKE A CLAIM:
We do not have "Authorized Service Centers" that are not in some way linked to a Yorkville dealer. If you must send merchandise back to us directly, we suggest you contact us first. You can reach our service departments at the following addresses:
Canada & International
Karaoke Laptop Designed for Karaoke and DJ Gigs. Massive 1 Terra Byte Hard Drive, Powerful Dual Core Processing, Supports Dual Video Displays, and includes Karaoke Software and DJ Software.
Can this Karaoke Laptop be upgraded to to have Both DJ and Karaoke Software..
Streamlined, social, and connected.The new cue 7 Does everything cue 5 will do plus more. We are shipping Cue 7
CUE is the most reliable, intuitive DJ software. It empowers DJs to mix, scratch, juggle, and sample audio and video on its dual virtual decks. You can use CUE just like you use vinyl, CDs, or most other DJ formats. Just load tracks from your virtual crates to the virtual decks and mix it up. Working with digital tracks is just like it’s always been since the days of vinyl, and you can control with your mouse or select from a wide range of Numark controllers, decks, and mixers for the feel you prefer.
CUE supports Numark's NS7, V7, MIXTRACK. OMNI CONTROL, STEALTH CONTROL, TOTAL CONTROL and iDJ3. Support is also present for Akai Pro MPD controllers, LPK25 and LPD8.
NEW IN CUE 7
YOUR MIX… YOUR SOFTWARE
While many other programs require you to adapt your style to their layout, CUE has a series of software skins that tailor the actual look and layout of the program to your mixing needs. You can select Basic, Power Audio, Internal Mixer, and Full Audio and Video for the setup that’s right for you.
CUE enables you to play directly from a CD or from a variety of digital audio files including MP3, MP3Pro, MP4, M4A, WAV, AIFF, DVD, WMV, CDA, WMA, ASF, OGG, and iTunes ACC (non-DRM). On the video side of things, CUE handles DVD, VOB, DIVX, MPG (1, 2, 4), AVI, WMV, and Karaoke (CD+G) files with ease. CUE also supports VST plug-ins and is compatible with virtually any MIDI controller including NS7, TOTAL CONTROL, STEALTH CONTROL, OMNI CONTROL, iCDX, M1USB, C3USB, X1USB, DJ|iO, VIRTUAL VINYL, and more. CUE also supports DirectX and multi-channel ASIO.
HENCE THE NAME
CUE has advanced, extensive cueing capabilities that enable you to expand your performance beyond the standard. CUE has video on-screen cueing, audio cueing in headphones, outputs to a club’s video screens and audio system(s), and even the ability to broadcast video and audio on the web!
CUE empowers you to mix, scratch, and interchange audio and video for traditional or multimedia performances. See the visual waveform of the track in CUE’s Rhythm Window for flawless mix accuracy. CUE can automatically sync tracks together for effortless song transitions. CUE automatically detects BPM on virtually any track to help you make your own transitions.
CUE’s video and audio mixers contain multiple video transitions and effects. You can also choose from a variety of built–in effects, add VST plug-ins, and create beat–matched loops and samples for on the fly remixes.
If you’re playing a karaoke gig, you’ll appreciate CUE’s automatic CD+G file detection allows that shows all of your karaoke files with a single click.
SEARCH WITHOUT SEIZURE
CUE is designed around the basic rule that you can’t mix what you can’t find. So we made search powerful, fast, and flexible. You can easily search and locate audio and video on your system by searchable by Title, Artist, BPM, Track Length, and even by Comments – nine different tag categories in all! Files are automatically added to CUE’s global search database when you add them to your system by downloading, importing, inserting, or connecting them. CUE’s smart database management automatically checks your library when you launch the program and fixes any problems it finds.
CUE has extensive video performance capabilities and works with virtually all formats. You can add powerful effects and text titles. Its video clip player gives you sampler-style playback. There’s also a slide show plug-in.
CUE has a series of tools for managing playlists and history. Play History Management automatically records what you played and when. CUE stores playlists in your documents directory for easy management and portability. Plus, it’s compatible with crates and iTunes playlists.
We've built a lot of mixers in the last 40+ years and we still get a huge buzz out of doing it well. It's an unbeatable feeling to know that at any time of day or night, right across the globe, there is an Allen & Heath mixer out there working hard, sounding great and making life a little easier for the person at the controls.
Back in the early 70s we were hand-building consoles in a small factory in London for elite bands like Pink Floyd and The Who. These days Allen & Heath customers are spread across almost every environment imaginable, including touring, theatres, houses of worship, nightclubs, TV and radio stations, recording studios and countless other places where great sound matters.
We are proud to design and specify all the product ranges here at our headquarters in beautiful Cornwall, UK, with manufacturing split between our UK factory and a production facility in China. Our R&D teams are dedicated to designing world-class mixing desks using cutting-edge technology, advanced techniques and highest quality components. Quality has always been our watchword and we have an exceptionally dedicated team of production employees, many of whom have been with us for many years and who take responsibility for providing our customers with excellent products.
There are plenty of companies making mixers, but we believe we've got a very special selling point: we're truly passionate about what we do and understand what our customers do. This isn't just something that gets reflected in glossy brochures, it's something you hear when you pick up the phone to us, and you hear it most of all every time you use an Allen & Heath mixer. Every console has been meticulously designed to deliver the clearest and cleanest replication of the original sound, and that sound tells you a lot about the people who created it. Listen to a bunch of engineers talking about Allen & Heath mixers and you'll probably hear words like ‘transparency’, ‘clarity’ when considering the signal path and with processing such as equalisers 'warmth', 'depth' and 'fullness' used a lot. Those characteristics don't come about by accident - we tweak, tease, experiment and compare over many months to perfect each console we design, getting the very best from every component. We only introduce a new product when we're convinced that it sounds fabulous!
Of course, having a great sound is not good enough on its own, the products also have to provide the right tools to allow artistes and engineers the creative scope to produce the results they want, be that for a band performing at a venue or a DJ producing a new mix in a nightclub. Our customers make an important contribution to our products with their feedback on how they use products and what they would like to achieve next. Together we can continue to make great audio mixing products!
ZED-10FX is an amazing little desk for small band mixing. It is ultra portable for carrying to the gig, and can be used for recording live or in the studio. It comes with configurable USB audio in/out making it easy to capture stereo recordings.
Guitars can be plugged in directly to the mixer using the specially designed high-impedance inputs, while the mixer has two stereo inputs for MP3/CD players or keyboards. Equipped with professional XLR stereo outputs and a flexible monitoring section with headphone and speaker feed outputs. We’ve added a set of fabulous effects to give shimmering reverbs and enhance your sound.
ZED-10FX is bundled with IK Multimedia’s AmpliTube X-GEAR software, giving access to superbly modelled amps and effects.
USB audio flexibility
Getting audio to and from a computer easily is now a common requirement for live sound and music production. The way this has been implemented on ZED is super-flexible and super-easy! No longer do you need to fiddle around the back of your PC to get to the soundcard inputs, only to find that the levels are all wrong and noisy. Just plug in a USB lead to your ZED, select the USB routing on the mixer and the device on your computer and that's it! CD quality audio to and from your PC or Mac. Switches and connection through jack socket terminals provide different send/return configurations:-
1) Main Mix Left + Right (Post master Level)
2) Aux + FX bus (Aux is a pre-fade send, FX is a post-fade send)
3) Record Bus Left + Right (Separate stereo bus to Main Mix)
1) To Playback input (through jack socket break contacts)
2) To Stereo 2 channel (through jack socket break contacts)
ZED-10FX features a responsive 3-band, swept mid frequency EQ design which utilises MusiQ – with optimised slope (or Q factor) for equalising individual instruments.
ZED-10FX has an essential selection of 16 time-delay effects, designed for small groups who don’t want to carry around an effects unit with their gear but who still want great quality FX at their gigs and on their recordings. Our DSP engineers worked hard, crafting and refining beautiful reverb algorithms to enhance every performance. These effects are available nowhere else at this price point – this quality and integration is only available from the ZED-FX. ZED effects are easily controlled using 3 buttons with 9 display LEDs. For example, the ideal delay time can be quickly tapped-in, or the perfect amount of reverb on the lead vocal can be dialled-in. There is one-stop navigation and editing – in fact, it’s just as easy as using effects pedals. To alter effects parameters, the TAP button is held down and the up/down buttons pressed to adjust the specific parameter for that effect, for example, the decay length on PLATE, or the depth on CHORUS.
ZED-10FX’s pre-amps are similar in design to our MixWizard range of mixers, but with a twist! Inputs 3 & 4 have a high impedance jack input capable of taking either a normal line level or a low level input from a guitar pickup. These newly designed inputs have been crafted with the aim of replicating the sound of a classic guitar or instrument tube pre-amp in a combo or head amp. An extremely high input impedance ensures loading on pick-ups is minimal and a Class A FET (field effect transistor) circuit powered from 48V is employed to give the valve-like gain stage. There is a gain “Boost” switch associated with the guitar inputs which boosts gain by 26dB to cater for instruments with very low level outputs and the overdrive characteristics of the guitar inputs are very similar to a valve (tube) circuit, being asymmetric and soft. All this makes for a wonderfully natural sound to be reproduced from the instrument, full of warmth and character
As if we weren’t spoiling guitarists enough with its Class A FET high impedance preamps, the ZED-10FX comes with access to a full version of IK Multimedia’s AmpliTube X-GEAR software – the first fully modular, customizable and expandable preamp and FX modelling software system. All the ingredients are there for some truly legendary guitar and bass tones.
The Audio2000'S® AWM6122U Plug-In-N-RechargeTM UHF dual channel wireless microphone system is a rack-mountable wireless microphone system with the recharge mechanism right on the top of the receiver (AWR6122U) and on the microphone (AWX6120). Intended to be a solution provider for various application environment, the AWM6122U system is developed to provide the following benefits to the users:
Friendliness: The Plug-In-N-RechargeTM feature, with the recharge mechanism built right on the microphone and the receiver, makes the wireless microphone systems ready to be used at any time. Dependability: The AWM6122U system has been designed and manufactured to be dependable, problem free, versatile and easy to use. Portability: A rack-mount kit is included so that the AWM6122U system can be rack-mounted. Quality: The AWM6122U system has been engineered to have a wide audio frequency range, high S/N ratio, and outstanding performance. A delicately designed silence circuit eliminates static noise when the transmitters are either turned off or out of transmission range. An auto mute circuit is incorporated in these systems to effectively eliminate the popping noise when the switch is turned on or off. Affordability: The AWM6122U system is intended to be readily accessible to everyone with exceptional performance at a preferred and affordable price.
Musician; disc jockey (DJ); karaoke jockey (KJ); church; school; conference room; karaoke; home entertainment
* UHF Band Frequency
* Recharge Mechanism Built-in on the Receiver
* Balanced and Unbalanced Audio Outputs
* Full Rack Case with Power and RF Indicators
* Audio Level (AF) LED Indicators
* RF Input with Built-in RF Preamplifier to Improve S/N Ratio, Sensitivity and Dynamic Range
* Low Noise Mixer Circuitry for Reducing interference
* Two Squelch Control Knobs (One for Each Channel) at the Rear Panel
* 12V-18V DC Power Supply
FRONT PANEL FUNCTIONS
1. Power On/Off Switch
2. Channel A Volume Level Control
3. Channel A Recharge LED Indicator
4. Channel A Power Indicator
5. Channel A RF Indicator
6. Channel A Audio Level LED Indicator
7. Channel A Recharge Socket
8. Channel B Volume Level Control
9.Channel B Recharge LED Indicator
10. Channel B Power Indicator
11. Channel B RF Indicator
12. Channel B Audio Level LED Indicator
13. Channel B Recharge Socket
REAR PANEL FUNCTIONS
1. Unbalanced Mixed Audio Output (1/4” Jack)
2. Balanced Channel B Audio Output (XLRM Jack)
3. Balanced Channel A Audio Output (XLRM Jack)
4. Channel B Squelch Control Knob
5. Channel A Squelch Control Knob
6. DC Input
7. F-Connector for Channel A Antenna
8. F-Connector for Channel B Antenna
Carrier Frequency Range
¼” and XLR (0 – 300 mV @ 600 Ohms)
T.H.D. < 0.5%
Dimensions (W X H X D)
16.5” X 1.7” X 7.1” (420 X 42 X 180 mm)
* UHF Band Frequency
* Recharge Mechanism at the Bottom of the Handheld Microphone
* High Sensitivity Cardioid Capsule for Handheld Microphone
* High Sensitivity Condenser Capsule for Lavalier Microphone
* Noise Reduction Mechanism for Eliminating Handling Noise and Switch Shock Noise
* Battery LED Indicator
1. Microphone Windscreen
2. Microphone Housing
3. Low Battery LED Indicator
4. On/Off Switch
5. Battery Cover
6. Recharge Contacts
Carrier Frequency Range
Frequency Modulation (FM)
Current Consumption <150mA
Rechargeable AA Battery (1.5V)
Dimensions (W X H X D) 9.7" X 2.0" X 2.0" (245 X 51 X 51 mm)
Carrier Frequency Range
Audio Frequency Response
50 – 15,000Hz
Max. SPL 110 dB
Service Area 100 ft (30M) Operation Temperature 14 °F -122 °F (-10 °C - +50 °C)
- Take the antennas from the shipping box and connect the antennas to the F connectors on the rear panel of the AWR6122U receiver. Set the antennas at an angle 45 from the floor and 90 away from each other to achieve the best RF reception.
- Connect the AWR6122U receiver DC input to an AC power source via the supplied AC/DC adaptor.
- If needed, adjust the squelch control of each channel to overcome any excessive external interference signal or noise that exists when the transmitter is turned off. If the external interference signal or noise exists when the transmitter is off, adjust the squelch control knob slowly until the unwanted interference signal or noise is muted. (Note: Setting the squelch too high will reduce the range of this wireless system.)
- Connect the AWR6122U receiver audio outputs to the microphone inputs of a mixer via phone plug cables. (Note: There are three outputs: one unbalanced mixed output, one balanced channel A output, and one balanced channel B output.)
- If the AWX6120 handheld microphones are to be used in the wireless system, place two rechargeable AA batteries into the battery housing of each AWX6120 microphone with the battery polarity oriented as indicated. If the batteries need to be recharged, set the AWX6120 microphones (with the recharge contacts facing downwards) onto the recharge sockets on the AWR6122U receiver. (Note: Never recharge any battery that is not made to be rechargeable.) The orange recharge LED indicators will be on when the batteries are being recharged. After the batteries are fully charged, the orange recharge LED indicators will turn greenf.
- Turn on the power of the AWR6122U receiver.
- Turn on the On/Off switch on each of the AWX6120 microphones. The low battery LED indicator will blink once and then stay off. If the low battery LED indicator stays on, recharge the rechargeable AA batteries in the AWX6120 microphone.
- Once the AWX6120 handheld microphones are turned on, the RF indicators on the receiver will be on to indicate a proper reception.
- The AWX6120 microphone is equipped with a microphone sensitivity adjustor (Mic. Adj.). Turn the Mic. Adj. Knob clockwise to increase the microphone input sensitivity. Turn the Mic. Adj. Knob counter-clockwise to reduce the microphone input sensitivity.
- The brand new rechargeable AA batteries for the handheld microphones need to be charged before use.
- The AWX6120 handheld microphone needs to be turned off before changing the batteries or battery.
- The AC/DC adapter used for the AWR6122U has a DC output of 12-18V, tip positive.
- Signal dropout or unexpected noise may be caused by a low battery or by an excessive distance between the microphone and the receiver. If you encounter signal dropout or unexpected noise, please check the batteries first. If batteries are still fresh, try to readjust the antennas on the AWR6122U receiver.
- Do not drop the microphone on the floor or strike the microphone with any object.
- Always turn off the microphone and remove the batteries if the microphone is not to be used for a period of time to prevent the microphone from being damaged by a leaking battery.
- Avoid placing the receiver in a corner to prevent any RF reception deterioration.
- Try to place the receiver as far away from any digital equipment, including computers and some CD players, as possible.